Find a Primary Care Partners location near you!
Pick a Location by Specialty:
Click here to see a full listing of our locations.
All patients must complete the Patient Forms prior to being seen by our physician.
If you are not insured by a plan in which we participate, the full payment is required at each visit. If you do not have an up-to-date insurance card, payment in full is required at each visit until your coverage is verified.
Your driver's license and valid insurance card are required to provide proof of insurance. The patients that fail to provide us with the correct insurance information may be responsible for the balance of the claim.
Please contact your insurance company with any questions you may have regarding your coverage provisions.
Payments are due at the time of service. Co-pays and Balances are to be paid at the time of the visit, without exception. Our office accepts checks, cash, and the American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover credit cards.
Missed or Cancelled Appointments
Patients that miss, or cancel their Appointment, with less than a 24-hour notice, will be charged a $50 service fee.
Please help us to serve you better by keeping your scheduled appointment, or by cancelling the appointment 24 hours prior to the scheduled visit.
Primary Care Partners, LLC participates in the following Insurance Plans:
- Aetna: PPO, HMO, Medicare Advantage, Meritain, Premier Plus - Medicare Advantage Dual Plan, CVSHealth
- AHS PPO
- AmeriHealth: Local Value, Regional Preferred, Value Network, Administrators
- Amerihealth Caritas
- Brighton Health: MagnaCare, Brighton Create
- Centivo Health: Prime Partnership Plan HMO
- Consumer Health Network (CHN)
- Cigna: EPO, HMO, POS, PPO, Medicare
- Claim Watcher / Homestead
- Highmark WholeCare: Medicare Assired Diamond
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ: PPO, HMO, POS, Blue Card, Federal, Horizon Medicare Advantage, Omnia (Tier 1)
- Humana Medicare Advantage: HMO, PPO, PFFS
- Humana Military Commercial (Tricare East): Prime - PPO
- Medicare: Traditional, Railroad Medicare
- Oxford Health Plan: Freedom POS, Liberty, Oxford Medicare Advantage
- Qualcare: Humana, Emblem, Oscar
- United Healthcare: UMR, United Medicare Advantage
- UPMC for Life Dual
- US Family Health Plan
- VA Community Plan
- WellCare - Medicare
Please note -
This list is subject to change and may not include all insurance plans accepted at this time. Please confirm insurance participation with your physician's office or insurance company.
It is important to be aware of your insurance plan's policies: co-payments, deductibles, co-insurances, participation status and responsibilities, and referral requirements.
Your co-payment is due at check-in. If you do not have insurance, a full payment is required at the time of your visit.