Partner Benefits Effect Present and Future Value! Primary Care Partners can help you reach your goals.
How Do You Measure Success?
More time with your patients? A profitable practice? A better work-life balance?
Primary Care Partners shares your goals!
Our practice management approach is designed to allow physicians to serve their patients, while obtaining efficient administrative and support services, including accounting, billing, receivables monitoring, electronic information technology and EHR, from Continuum pursuant to the Management Services Agreement.
Increased Practice Value
- Focus attention on patient care and create an environment where patients and providers can thrive.
- Take steps toward a profitable practice that is efficient, compliant, and prepared to meet whatever the future of health care may bring.
- With time left over, enjoy your personal life.
- Prepare for health care reform with systems that generate and measure quality outcomes.
- Embrace controls and best practices designed to yield savings for your practice as well as the wider medical environment.
- Affect your bottom line with compliance, coding, and accounts receivable functions supported by highly trained and experienced personnel.
Now and in the future, Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Health Information Exchanges (HIE) will be key components of the primary care physician's ability to:
- Coordinate patient care between specialty physicians, hospitals, and other service providers.
- Facilitate more physician-led disease state management.
- Better manage the costs and stress of redundant or unnecessary tests and patient care.
Continuum, a turn-key management services organization (MSO), provides Primary Care Partners members with comprehensive practice management services and support. Continuum offers:
- Guidance and metrics to help medical practices operate with increased efficiencies.
- Technology to assist partner practices to meet the future demands of newly insured patients.
Primary Care Partners is physician driven and governed. At the practice level, members remain in charge of their employees, scheduling and P&L. At the corporate level, leadership positions are available to focus on payor relations, membership and network development, business optimization, and marketing and innovation. Our commitment is to keep physicians in charge and engaged both operationally and strategically.
For more information, please contact Tom Woodard at 973-971-7120.